Sunday, November 4, 2007

Laid Off and Laid Up

They say bad news always comes in 3's. I hate them. According to them, I'm still waiting for the 3rd catastrophe in my life. In the last 2 weeks, I badly broke my foot (at Scolari's Trivia Night, of all places) and was laid off from my job on Friday. Fuck.

In thinking about the limited jobs I might apply for, considering all I can do it sit on my ass and be on the internet, I thought that I might get back to this blog for a while. In the past, I've only posted sporadically and without much vision or idea of where the content was going. Don't worry, all the Radiohead news you could possibly read will still pervade the pages, but I'm thinking of some new things to add. Hopefully, dear faithful (7) readers, you will find something on here that makes your shit job just a bit less shitty.

Here are some weekly or daily columns that I plan on incorporating:


--Movie Reviews
--Music and live show reviews and previews
--Netflicks picks
--Things to do instead of drinking
--Invading the church of Scientology (this might take a while, but Im doing it)
--Upcoming show calendar
--San Diego House Parties News
--Odd News stories
--This week in 1982
--how to get into movies/show/events for free
--Daily Pictures of Mia and Iggy

Write me on here if there is something that you've liked from the past or would like to see again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alright. let's see 'em! i need something to read!