Monday, November 12, 2007

Radiohead TV

So, telling you I write about Radiohead a lot is getting more annoying than the actual posts. And with that I'll let you enjoy these fine video clips the boys made in the last week.

I hope it gets you excited for their upcoming 2008 tour.



Smith's Cover


My favorite-Faust Arp


Also, here's the setlist the band played in the studio while hanging out:
Burial - Near Dark
MIA - Pull Up the People
Tomas Anderson - Happy Happy
!!! - Heart of Hearts
Kings of Leon - My Party
AFD- Model Apprentice
Jorge Ben - Take It Easy My Brother Charlie
Les Baxter - The Ancient Galleon
Kenny Rogers - Just Dropped In
Iggy Pop - Nightclubbin'
Squarepusher - My Red Hot Car
Bauhaus - Bella Lugosi's Dead
Iron and Wine - Pagan Angel and a Borrowed Car
Bonnie Prince Billy - Lessons from What's Poor
Asian Dub Foundation - Naxalite
Ray Charles - It should've Been Me
Juana Molina - Micael
Fela Kuti & the Africa 70 - Alu Jon Jonki Jon

visit greenplastic.com for more on the best band in the world.

No comments: